Working as a Pet Care Professional for Happy Tails Pet Sitting Services, LLC can be a rewarding experience. This position offers opportunity to be with animals and earn a respectable full time or supplemental income. A career as a Pet Care Professional can allow for flexible scheduling, no office environment, no time clock to punch, and gratuities from your clients. You can stay fit walking dogs, work outside and also be in a home work environment. Happy Tails seeks committed individuals who enjoy the independence and responsibility associated with the professional pet care industry right here in El Paso.
As a professional pet care business, we do have a few requirements for acquiring a pet care contractor position with Happy Tails Pet Sitting Services, LLC.
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- Physically capable of walking dogs of all sizes and breeds.
- Problem solving in unusual or different circumstances.
- Willingness and ability to clean up after pets as necessary and as directed by the client.
- A cell phone with text messaging capabilities and email access(gmail account) throughout the day, that is always in your possession. Happy Tails and clients will regularly be contacting you and scheduling services and will expect a timely response.
- Flexible hours on a regular basis. The ability to sit for your clients on a daily basis will be expected. This career can be started as a second job if your schedule allows for flexible times.
- Availability to work on major holidays. The pet care industry revolves around client travel, so holidays are the busiest times of year. Holiday availability requirements include: Christmas Eve and Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve and Day, Easter, Memorial and Labor Day, and 4th of July.
- Reliable transportation with fuel efficiency. A vehicle is needed to travel to clients’ homes for pet care.
- Submission of a comprehensive criminal background check.
- A high level of commitment, responsibility and compassion. This position calls for much responsibility and self-management. You will be in charge of your own schedule and calling in sick or not showing up is not acceptable, as you are in care of living animals. You will be expected to arrange another team member to cover your services if you cannot make it to a sit within a timely manner. You will need to be vigilant of all animal’s health and well-being, with expectation of communicating this to your client’s.
- An expectation to advertise your services.
- Basic computer skills and internet access throughout the day.
- Happy Tails Pet Sitting Services, LLC hires only on an independent contractor basis.
If you feel you meet the requirements above and are still interested in becoming a Pet Care Professional with Happy Tails Pet Sitting Services, LLC, then please fill out the form below: